A three-storey building on Onadeko Street, off Anjorin Street, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos, was on Saturday gutted by fire.

The topmost floor of the three-storey building gutted fire and the fire was caused by a power surge, this is according to Lasema report of the incident on Saturday.

The fire engulfed two flats of four-bedroom flats each, destroying properties worth millions of naira.

Though no death was reported in the incident, valuables were lost to the fire outbreak, it was gathered.

It took the efforts of Lasema Fire Service, Lagos State Fire Service, to put off the fire, ably assisted by Nigerian Police Force and Red Cross in late hour on Saturday.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here