The Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service are currently attending to a Gas Explosion at 21, Ojekunle Street, Ladipo, Mushin Lagos.

In a statement released on Tuesday by the Lagos Fire Service Public Relations Officer, Shaqz stated the Gas incident was reported at 08:42 hours Tuesday morning via the State emergency reporting platform and Lagos Fire Service responded swiftly with combination of the State first and secondary responders.

The also stated on arrival at the scene, it was discovered that it is an open space used for several activities including a beer parlour, mechanic workshop, spare parts sale and gas shop amongst others while housing a makeshift structure.

Three male adults had been recovered as rescue and recovery operations continue in an environment isolated from causing any further secondary incident.

Preliminary investigations to establish the fact of the incident continue and further discovery will be made public.

Details soon…

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here